Residential Window Tinting
Enjoy Savings, Comfort, Efficiency and Protection for Your Home
with Window Tinting
If you are searching for the best residential window tinting company in Southwest Florida, look no further than Quality Custom Window Tinting. We have been the leader in providing the best window film for homeowners throughout Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties. With thousands of satisfied clients, we have earned the reputation of being Southwest Florida’s best window tinting company. You can count on us to take care of your home with exceptional craftsmanship, top of the line materials, outstanding customer service and affordable pricing. With over 25 years of experience, our professional installers are highly skilled, fast, clean and will complete your job right the first time. With a wide selection of window tinting solutions, you can choose how much sunlight you desire and at the same time keep out the sun’s harmful effects. If you are looking for a way to keep your home cool and save money, contact Quality Custom Window Tinting.
How Long Does Home Window Tinting Last?
Many factors influence the lifespan of window tinting including the quality of the window film, the quality of the installation, the amount of exposure to sunlight and heat, and the products used when cleaning. If you choose a high quality window film, you can expect it to last up to 10 years or more, whereas a standard film will generally last around last 5 years. Additional factors that can influence the lifespan of your window tinting include:
- Installation – It is important to have professionals install your tint. Poor installation can cause not only wrinkling, misalignment, and air bubbles, but it can also prevent the film from adhering correctly to the window resulting in a job that will not last as long.
- Cleaning – You can clean tinted windows but need to avoid using cleaners and chemicals that can deteriorate the window film. Avoid abrasive cleaning tools, regular window cleaner and ammonia and harsh chemicals. Instead use something gentle such as soap and water.
- Sun and Heat – Both sun and heat can decrease the life of window tint. This is especially true if a lower quality film is used.
According to the US Department of Energy, installing sun control or reflective film on windows helps ensure they are as energy efficient as possible. Saving you energy, cooling costs and lighting costs. Improving the overall comfort of your home.
What are the Benefits of Residential Window Tinting?
From providing safety and privacy to increasing curb appeal, professionally tinting the windows of your home provides many benefits, including:
- Save Money by Lowering your Energy Cost – Tinting the windows of your home can substantially lower your energy bills. With untreated windows, the sun’s heat raises the temperature inside your home. Window tinting blocks up to 75% of the heat associated with the sun’s UV rays, lowering your air conditioning costs benefiting both you and your wallet.
- Increase Your Home’s Curb Appeal – Window tinting has gained popularity over the years due to its sleek and polished look. From colored to frosted and mirrored, tinting your windows showcases one of the best features in a home.
- Protect your Furniture from Fading, Discoloring and Damage – Residential window tinting reduces fading to your furniture, flooring, artwork, window treatments, photos and other furnishings. It is one of the best ways to deal with sun and light issues impacting the interior of your home. Professionally installed, high quality window film can reject much of the sun’s harmful rays.
- Enhance your Privacy – If you are looking for privacy, look no further. Window tinting allows you to continue to have an unobstructed view outside, but prevents your neighbors or unwanted individuals from seeing in. With privacy tinting you can enjoy your privacy without having to close your window treatments.
- Increase your Security and Safety – Safety film not only keeps your family safe from broken glass, it can also deter intruders. If an intruder attempts to gain access to your home by breaking a treated window, the glass will hold in place longer. Additionally, with some tint products, glass fragments stay attached to the film reducing your chance of injury from flying glass in the event of an accident.
- Reduce Annoying Glare – Whether you are watching television or working on the computer, glare is annoying. Unfiltered sun can cause glare. Tinting minimizes the glare reflecting off your windows leading to a more comfortable and enjoyable environment.
Have the Best Residential Window Tinting Company on your Side
At Quality Custom Window Tinting, we are dedicated to your complete satisfaction providing quality workmanship, outstanding customer service and tailored tinting solutions. Contact us today for a free estimate!
When you choose Quality Custom Window Tinting to install your home or business window tinting film you can rest assured knowing that you are not only receiving the best service for your investment, but you are receiving the highest quality of products in the market.
At Quality Custom Window Tinting we proudly use Solar Gard® products such as:
Solar Gard® Stainless Steel - Solar Gard® Solar Bronze - Solar Gard® Silver
Panorama Hilite - Panorama CX Ceramic - Panorama Sterling - Panorama Slate - and more
Quality Custom Window Tinting offers a variety of choices for Solar Gard® products. Solar Gard® products offer benefits such as heat rejection, UV protection, glare reduction and energy cost savings. View your options and learn more with the link below.
We Proudly Use Quality Window Films from Brands You Know & Trust